Friday, July 1, 2011

Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard. When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard.



Hello, I'm bringing back some overdue pictures! Firstly, lets welcome July, wave goodbye to June. A new month, a new start without anyone, i'm sure my life's gonns turn out a blast~ Nothing much to update about what's revolving around me these few days. Cze I'm practically eating, sleeping and smoking the days away. And I'm super fortunate to have people packing breakfast & supper for me everytime :P Yay! Have also been munching on chips, sucking/chewing on chocolates like non-stop music! I give up on dieting.. Sinful meals every single day!


Jgws driving to Clarke quay, attending Hasnie's birthday celebration.


Yiting & her tiger.


That night @ Newton, with Cindy ahzeh, Jason and Esther.




:)


For every 10 sticks I smoke, Jgws only smoked that 1 stick..
Imagine my lung & his.


Also, tried SK-II mask, ups!


The girls @ Sohboon's place.


Some pictures taken at Somerset Grand Cairnhill.


He's forever sleeping..


My new water refill in the room, thanks mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment