Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Don’t ever worry about things that don’t worry about you..

Hi, I slept so much today. Was supposed to postage clothes by this afternoon, but I overslept.. I think I slept for than 15 hours today? Anyway, I'm finally done with Sonia' blogskin, just randomly did one as I didn't have any inspiration. Hahaha, hope she likes it though.

For those whom are curious, yes I'm back single! There's no trust in this relationship, and its gettin' us nowhere either. I don't like to be suspected, everyday explaining when I've did nothing at all. Like I've said, I don't care what others think, as long as I'm happy. But he's otherwise, he tend to take other's words seriously. So, this is the result to our 5 years 7 months relationship. No regrets, only lessons learnt :) I'm totally fine, cse I won't grieve over someone who shows me how weak this relationship is. At least, I know..

Remember to support http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com/ as well as http://prettywith-cindy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment