Sunday, June 19, 2011

Some people just don't have common sense. So I'm forced to break words down for them to understand!

Let's continue from where I stopped. Friday, woke up in the evening by Jgws when he booked out. Fillet-o-fish for me, but that's the worse I've ever came acrossed! You people must be wondering why? Because... Not only the fries were coated with large amount of water, the whole burger was cold with tartar sauce & there's no extra cheese added, plus the ice were all melted. Tell me how long did he bought that meal? Went to take a bath first, and then ate some snacks to prevent hunger.

Not quite active on twitter like I used to.. Jgws went to meet Elson for awhile to help him collect his car left at yewtee industrial, was on phone w his sis while he's out. Packed pasar malam's food for me when he's back! :D apparently slacking our days off w the tv as our companion & phones, for entertainment. Was rushed by my girlz as I was super late for the gathering planned, held at sohboon's place. Well, 20 mins after I reached, all left. Except Alicia. So it's just the 3 of us with Jgws. I kept eating non stop. Hehehe! Super spicy seaweed that sb brought back from Korea, otah and tea-leaf eggs packed by Eldersis, beebee snacks & Sapporo. Gawd! Spent my time on prettywith-anqi@bs like again..

And for today, I want to wish my dad, a happy fathers' day! Swear he's the sweetest dad. Altho' strict, naggy at times, but still, he's the one whom've once stopped caring/worrying for us. Fair as well. Love him many! Indeed a super sunny Sunday! Can feel the heat just by the sight of the sun. Oh~ Jgws went to pack kfc breakfast for me. He's my super love today! Because... He packed porridge for granny too, before coming back =P A pity we didn't know youngersis's awake already. Hmmm, after breakfast, he fell asleep w/o me. And I slept at 1 plus if I'm not wrong? He woke me up at 7pm just to answer Eldersis's so-not-important-call. Like I've mentioned earlier on, in my blog, that I'm a light-sleeper. Couldn't go back to sleep anymore. Anw, prettywith-anqi@bs updated!


Re-filled My tidbits box :)


And our breakfast this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment