Friday, June 17, 2011

Happiness is never easily attained. What's easily to attain, can never satisfy someone for a lifetime.

Yea, it's never shocking to see me updating my blog such hour 9:43am! Yawns* Shall do a quick one. On Wednesday, Jgws rushed me to prepare myself the moment I woke up from my 7 hrs of sweet dreams, when he reached home.. Prepared myself slowly. Met Guozhong, Huiping and baby charlene at bukit panjang 163 having the thought of eating BBQ food as usual. Unfortunately, it failed to please us. Closed on Wednesday meh?! =( Settled Our dinner w just Normal dishes. Slacked awhile & headed to Lot 1 pasar malam. My day was totally ruined the moment when I alighted from Jgws's bike. Fuck my life real hard. My gucci sandals................ Sigh!

I stayed up all the way till Thursday as well.. Woke him up for camp = want his life. Ask him to book in = he act like his dad owns the camp (as & when he like) WTF right? I only managed to nap for like afew hours only, for the whole of Thursday! (Dying soon) Changed the bedsheets, tidied his room, cleared the dusts. Bathe next. Jgws booked out early, came back & had spicy mee goreng for lunch together :) After that, he played "古惑仔" for me to watch.. Yea, same fucking thing! He fell asleep by the bed again. Didn't disturb him though I was super furious. But oh well, forget it. I don't get mad when people handles their stupidity. Tiger & Yiting came over to fetch us around 11pm. Farmart for prawning session, idk how to, so I sat there all the way helping Yiting to jailbreak her phone. Sohboon came over to join us too! :D Back to granny's place, brought beancurd for her. Idk why but looking at her eating happily, I somehow have that unexplainable satisfaction & it feels like happiness to me :') Anw, have to thanks tiger for going all the way till Old Airport Road to pack. After granny's place, Jgws & I walked back to his place together :)

Stayed up all the way while he fell asleep again. 3 days of continuos broken promises. Nice one! As usual, spent my time on cydia and finally it looks pretty now! Satisfied... Woke him up in the morning & he booked in late again. Yawns! I AM SUPER DUPER TIRED! Dear beat, in short.


Baby Charlene trying to act like she's holding the milk bottle.
(she've got the super angelic face/look lor.


Look at my pathetic gucci sandals...


Group chat w the girls. This is how my current whatsapp looks like :)

It's the usual boring topic of that slut again. Her stories forever never ending. Can't figure why, but don't really bothers me though. It's not astonishing to hear people say you told which particular guy that you don't have a bf when at that point of time you have. If it's a disgrace having him as your bf, then why still clinging onto each other? Weird people like you, we don't understand. Even requested to take pictures with that particular guy, lucky he did not. Or he might turn out to be the next target to be aimed, next day. Hahaha! Joke! Okay, it's not like you affect me so much that I have to waste a space here to blog about you. Just in case you do not know, Hey, you'r not fit to! But I just can't stop people telling me this & that.

No comments:

Post a Comment