Saturday, June 11, 2011

Take your time, don't live too fast. Problems come, and they'll pass.

Okay, first of all, I know I'm super early today! So I'm gonna greet my fellow blog readers "A good morning" It's 7:33am already. I just got back from Cindy ahzeh's place to do infills as my nails are giving me problems when I'm washing my hair. Hehe! Esther was there as well. She taught me how to edit my phone using an application from cydia but i carelessly neglected what she've said earlier on.. Zzz! Couldnt recall what's that app's name. Urggh! Shall try to search in cydia when I'm awake.. Jgws waited for me to get my nails done :D Anw, I did not went anywhere far, the whole day... "Hangover 2" with Elson, Joanna Egg and Jgws @ Lot1. We almost missed the movie because of that lazy ahkor of mine, Elson Oh! Still can throw temper when Joanna woke him up. Haiyoyo! Luckily I managed to call his home to get his mum to wake him up :)

Rate 7/10 Because I only like some of the parts where they acted hilariously. Not to leave out the little monkey in that movie.. Seriously intelligent, funny & cute. Hehehe! Elson slept throughout the whole movie as he was super tired after a whole day of work. After movie, back to Jgws's place, I almost fell asleep. But rested for 1/2 an hour, forced myself up for my nail infills appointment with cindy ahzeh! :D Like finally, my nails won't keep on keep on keep on kiap-ing my hair when I bathe already! If not, I'll feel super pekcek. Yay....

Super love JoleneOh baby for keeping me accompanied in the noon, listening to me spilling out all my troubles. She's the 1 & only person I feel safe keeping my secrets with. Also as usual, velle sis 7 zha 8 zha disturb me, make me laugh non stop! Hahaha...

Hmmm, Didn't really spend much time with Jgws this weekend as he's busy working with Elson ahkor. So now, I'm forcing my eye open, watching him nap, & wake him up by 7:50am to prepare for work. Yawns* My eyes are seriously closinggg! I'm super duper tired.


Velle sis sent me a picture using her feets & claimed it's heart shape! When I show Cindy ahzeh, she immediately took this picture (above) to show velle how big the difference are! Hahaha, chio ka peng.


Yay! Super love my sweet pinky keypad. Credits to Lanying bzj :D Stupid cindy ahzeh knew abt this keypad for 12345678910 years, but never share!! Hmphz.

No comments:

Post a Comment