Monday, June 13, 2011

Telling someone why you love them is like explaining what plain water tastes like.

Hi readers! I'm back in action. Lol! Kay lar, to be frank, I'm super bored & have got nothing to do, so I decided to update my little space here, for my loyal/kpo/irritating/cute readers :) It's 3:08pm now & I just received a good news from a friend of mine. Hehe! Feel so happy for her, and you guys will get to know soon too. So please don't ask me anything regarding this piece of happy news in formspring. Okay? Co-operate abit lar.... Well, spent the whole Sunday at Jgws's place as usual, watching my favourite show on channel 8, 夜市人生! (winks) Super like "Dafeng" in that show. The way he talks never fails to make me laugh-out-loud! But if I were to have such son, I think I would die because of high blood pressure. Lol!

Cindynah ahzeh was alone at Newton after Joan & bf left.. So asked Jgws to tag along to Newton despite of the rain! I think I looked damn funny in his super big coat. Haha, but I sacrify for Cindynah ahzeh hor! 她没有白疼痛我咯! 嘿嘿. Chatted alot & catch ups as well. Esther came down with her bf after attending a wedding dinner.. Heiniken @ Newton to wait for Jason to knock off. Back to Jgws place aftermath but by the time we're done bathing, it's just the few mins left as he have to book in.. So glad he's w me at home now. Hohoho! shiok! But is I force him de LAH! =P

BEST DEALS: Any enquiries about my lens & nails, you girls you can email my friend Cindy at cindynahxy@hotmail.com
(Want pretty nails like mine? Quote my name to have further discount!)

Not forgetting Huibing's accessories blogshop, Newly launched! You can always purchase trendy bangles or bracelets from her at http://shopofclara.blogspot.com! But before that, remember to support prettywith-anqi@bs too! Glamourous sexy clothings, with trendy accessories! PERFECT! :) What are you waiting for? Go get 1 now :D
(Quote my name for further discounts!)


My eyes have been giving me problems these few days. Thanks Cindynah ahzeh, I've got my "fairy green lens" Finally a new pair of lens! Hopefully my eye infection don't pester me so frequently! :(


Candid shot by Cindy ahzeh! (Please ignore my naked face!)


And lastly, 2 crazy girls! Ahzeh & Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment