Monday, June 6, 2011

Best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colors of everyone you cared for.

Ok, Apparently I have nothing much to blog about, and I totally have no feel to blog at all, without using notebook or desktop. But, I don't know why the fuck I'm blogging here now too. Lol.. Not a bad idea though, at least I didn't let this site rot. Anyway, I was being forced out by Jolene baby on Saturday... Was supposed to celebrate Valerie's birthday with all the girls when we've already informed and planned, 1 week ago. But the usual ones gave stupid excuses and some were at overseas. Elaine have to look after kyler as he's sick. So I decided to celebrate with Val on Wednesday because her actual birthday falls on Thursday.. Quickly prepared myself after being forced & it was a super last min decision. So it was Club sensation. Cabbed over to fetch Jolene first, followed by Alicia & Simin.

Hehe! Alicia super bad lah! Kept bullying Simin I can't imagine it's simin's 1st time going to Thai disco in her 20 years of life. Hahaha, we all should feel honoured seriously! Yy, Jolene, Alicia, Valerie & me. Altho' it's just the 5 of us, we spent the night well & crazy. Hehehe. Glad that it didn't turned out "bored" like what I've expected. But too bad they've already changed the age limit for entering. 21 for girls, 23 for guys. A massive of weird guys over there. After Alicia, Simin & Valerie left, Jolene & Yy went to smoke while I'm alone. Then, one of these weird guys that I've mentioned, came to our table, asked me to drink when we don't even know each other. Wtf? I wonder how embarrassed he was, being rejected. Definitely looked plain stupid at that point of time when he walked back to his friends. Haha! Not trying to boast, just wonder why are guys so thick-skinned nowadays. Up next, Walked over to shaw centre as Jolene wanted to withdraw cash from the ATM. On our way, coincidentally chanced upon Weilun.W ahkor, took some pictures with him before we bid goodbye.. Actually, I chanced upon numerous familiar faces like, Clement sis, Sean, Weilun.Nah, Melvin Jason, Jiajin, Junfu & co; Cabbed home alone while Jolene headed to meet her friends at Club aura. & Yy to don't know where. (I forgotten)

Jgws waited for me downstairs, cleaned up & then KO. Well, I'll bring back pictures taken on that day as I'm using my phone to blog now. Soon be up. Last but not least, support http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com


Weilun ahkor.


Jolene baby.


Birthday girl, valerie scal.


Yy ai and Simin :)


Me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment