Friday, June 10, 2011

Cause you're amazing, just the way you are. ☺ 



Happy 5 years 7 monthsary to Jgws & I. ♥♥♥

Since we've come this far, we shouldn't give up.. I always believe, It's common for couples to quarrel, whether it's over trivial matters or not.. Because if we don't, something must've been wrong.. But still, I'm grateful to have him by my side, always supporting me no matter whether I'm right or when I'm wrong, correcting my mistakes, teaching me, guiding me, tolerating with my nonsense, my temper, pampering me, giving me the love I need even though we've been together for so long, the feelings' still stays so strong.. I know sometimes I might act/speak harshly just because he don't give me what I want. But, I don’t hate him for disappointing me. I only hate myself for expecting too much. I only have 1 wish, hope he don't drink every single day... Okay! In short, we've been together for super long, don't have to sweet talk so much lah hor? Hehe!

This is what i always tell him: "If you lose the key to my heart, don't worry. Just knock & I'll let you in."
And he'll reply: "Wah, like that every minute I must knock ar? Why not you leave it open just for me nia? Will you, my dear?"

Where to find such a irritating/silly/funny boyfriend?!! Sometimes I don't know if I should laugh or be mad at him.......

No comments:

Post a Comment