Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Don't restrict yourself from doing things you think you'll be criticized. You know what's the best for yourself.

Hi all, I'm back from 3 days vacation at Somerset Grand Cairnhill which is located at "Ratchada Thai-disco" building, if y'all went there before. Had great fun with dear cousins & cousin-in-laws over there! ヅ Okay, shall continue from where I've stopped.

Monday, Jgws ordered Mcdonalds breakfast. Had my fillet-o-fish w/o tartar + additional cheese as usual while he had his sausage mcmuffin. Then I was wondering if the meat for Mcgriddles/mcmuffin/big breakfast are chicken or beef? Have been wanting to clear my doubt but always forgot to call Mcdonalds hotline to ask.. Asked afew of my friends in twitter & all replied "chicken" while Jgws still insist on "beef" Prepared ourselves at around 5pm+ when we're supposed to reach there at 3pm. Opps! Had cousin Kim, Marcus, Daryil, Hasnie & mum waiting for us there. Hahaha! ☻ Jgws cooked maggiemee for me as I felt super uncomfortable with my throat. Felt something stucked in my throat and I can't seemed to push it down at all. Hot water didn't helped, same goes to bread and rice. Neither did salt water helped.. Totally spoiled my mood! ☹ Initially prepared an empty stomach to eat as much as possible there lor. But thanks to my throat, for being such-a-pain! Zzz. After eating, I had tidbits too, as well as hotdog bun. Napped for afew hours and was shocked when I woke up! Mum cooked sesame oil chicken w/Ginger. And there's actually 9 pizzas on the table with 6 breadtalk's bread. Wtf?! Hard to choose from. Lol! In the end, I had rice w Mum's dishes and 3 Hawaiian pizzas. Chit-chat w cousin Kim while exploring in Cydia, hehehe! Both of us managed to hunt for our ideal theme! ☺ She went to bed while
I continued talking to Alicia till the sun rises.. Tried stuffing as much food as possible, thinking that hopefully that lump* I felt in my throat, would eventually be pushed down, but I failed! ☹ Turned in at around 8am plus.

Slept for 12 hours. It's already 7pm when I'm awake. Lol! Didn't know I actually slept for so long! The first thing that came into my mind was "baking, baking and still baking" Mum heated up the food she prepared for me, had my dinner & then search for recipes online! Jgws & Marcus went to get the ingredients while the rest went to swim, leaving mum & me in the apartment. Went to bathe and then prepared to bake with Kim & Hasnie. Aunt sally & uncle steven came too. Wooz! Super excited to bake can? 3 of us were so damn tired after mixing the butter, sugar, eggs, flour and salt together. Hands super duper sour* WOW! Didn't know baking requires so much strength. Faints* First attempt failed! Looks like the whole apartment have been burned! Too much smoke caused by overheating. All chaota, Hahaha! So sad. ☻ 2nd try, thumbs up! ヅ Happily served our butter/chocolate cookies! 3rd try, best! Supposed to attend Ziying sun-nah's birthday, but Jgws didn't wanted to make the trip down to chevrons, from town. So no choice, stayed in the apartment instead.. And I don't know why I can't stop my mouth from eating these 3days stay there, hehehe! Probably too long didn't taste Mum's home-cooked food? Well, I had Fillet-o-fish, hashbrown, tidbits, mee goreng x2, hawaiian pizza x3, rice w/sesame oil chicken, hotdog bread on the 1st day. While Rice w/chicken, vermicelli, seaweed chicken, nuggets, tidbits, hotdog bread & cookies on the 2nd day! What a glutton... Apparently eating the days away, didn't even gave my tummy a chance to digest before I start another meal. LOL! So blame myself for the balloon-stretching feeling on tummy aftermath. Watched DVD & I fell asleep on the sofa as usual. Woke up by Jgws & mum in the morning.. As usual, mum prepared breakfast! Porridge, luncheon meat & fried fillet balls. Shiokababy! Had porkfloss bread and chilli crab cup noodles as well. Oh my! So sinful... Checked out at 2pm, went separate ways & I'm missing there already =(

You won't regret booking "Somerset Grand Cairnhill Apartment"
They provides built-in oven, microwave, pots & pan, touchscreen electric inducer, and many more! The only thing I hate about it, was there's no conditioner at all. Sucks big time! But other than that, everything were absolutely (thumbsup*) Should try! Minimum stay, 7days. But you can visit the website and give them a call, they accept 3 days stay too! :)



Living room + dining table.


Touchscreen electric inducer.


2nd bedroom.


Master bedroom w/led tv.


Ingredients for baking :)


Butter/chocolate cookies.

border="0" alt="" />
All-time-favourite luncheon meat!
(influence by Alicia)

No comments:

Post a Comment