Thursday, June 9, 2011

Valerie's BIG2.

Alright, to be exact, today's actually Valerie's actual birthday, 9th June. Time flies indeed, we've been celebrating her birthday together for 3 or 4 years already? If I'm not wrong. This year's the hardest one, but for her happiness, Alicia & I have to fork out extra time to help Casper to carry out his surprise for Valerie :D 

Hopefully both of them gets back together happily with no one & nothing obstructing their way towards happiness! 





Okay, life seems to get more & more meaningless each day passes.... And I'm getting super greedy as well. Just for today, when I woke up at 4pm++ I realized I slept for 14 hours, ate 2 nutella biscuits, prepared myself while waiting for Jgws to pack my duck rice w/braised eggs and then we made our way to the post office. Up next, back home! Like after 12345678910 days... Dad misses Youngersis & I like always. 

Collected some of the clothes that I've got to mail out and some for meet ups. Jgws waited for me to be done, brought me to grandaunt's shop to have BBQ stingray, sotongs and lala. Shiok to the maximum. Just for your info, it's located at bukit panjang blk 163. After that, Econ minimart nearest to his place to refill my tidbits that's going-to-be-empty! 

My buys for today: 2 cheesels, 6 beebee snacks, 2 calbee hot'n'spicy chips, 2 super rings, 2 cheeseballs, 2 sapporos, 5 cola candies and 1 Milo ice cream. Hehehe! So sinful I know.. But I'm happy =P

Tuna breads & Sapporo snacks when I reached his place. Also chewed on cola candies. I don't know how the hell I ate today, without waiting for the previous meal to be digested! Omg..... I can't possibly waste my hard days on dieting, I can't!


Super happy for Lioky parrot as Lil Naomi's finally out. Hehehe, she'll be ready to whack with us after 1 month of confinement. Brave mummy indeed. Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment