Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's funny how from simple things, the best things begins.


Another arrival of Sunday, and today's the one I most dread of.. Youngersis & I will be heading home tonight as she's going back to school tomorrow. Yea, that so-called "dead town" Hopefully that naughty baby don't give me any problems later on. Have been staying over at Granny's, as well as Jgws's place for the past whole month. I'm sure dad misses us so damn much. But seriously, I don't really miss home. Lol!

Now, I regretted napping at granny's place earlier on, 2 pathetic hours only. That's what I'm mad at. Woken up by the screaming, shouting and yelling of Jgws, youngersis, daryil & Leo. Imagine the 4 of them starring at their phone for 5 damn hours, giving their eyes no time to rest at all, you'll somewhat knows how engrossed they were, in competing with each other playing "KartriderRush" Now, imagine the noise pollution they've caused & made since 12mid till 5am in the morning! They really s-c-r-e-a-m like nobody's business. Tsk tsk* 6am, went to the provision shop to stock up my tidbits before heading back to Jgws's crib. Bathed, and he's in deep sleep now. Leaving me alone fighting with my bestfriend "insomnia" Urggh! Really hate the fact that I'm a light sleeper. Whenever I wakes up, it's super duper hard for me to fall back asleep again.

Well, Weiwei was being super sweet this morning. I was merely commenting that I wanted breakfast. He really text me to ask if I really want, then he'll pack kekou noodles to yewtee for me. How sweet :) Didn't troubled him though..

Spent my Saturday at home with Jgws catching up with "Young & Dangerous" All-time-favourite spicy goreng for breakfast while our lunch/dinner, settled by his dad. Meefen and Kfc, so sinful! Munched on my chips, and chewed on cadbury.. I'm sure I'm gonna waste all my effort of dieting for the past few months. Aww! A last min decision of going to Newton Food Center for some satays & Heineken.. Didn't managed to meet up with Cindy ahzeh there as she was still sleeping like a pig =( Also, I was supposed to meet my girls Jolene, Yunhan & Liling for sukisushi in the noon and attend Eileen's babygirl Chloe's birthday in the evening, but gave them all a missed as I haven't catch some sleep yet, feeling super jelly.

Xiaofeng also informed me about the seatings she've arranged on her big day, 090911. Actually I don't really mind, who I'm sharing the same table with. Because the main point is to attend and witness Xiaofeng's happiness, instead of pulling around a long face seeing people whom I wished I won't be seeing. So yea, "I'm her good friend, I must be there" right? Save the hassle Phoenix jie! Like I've mentioned, I don't mind about the seating arrangements, as long as you're comfortable with. Meanwhile, hope you'll take gd care of yourself & STOP GOING OUT ALONE! I'll see ya in your big day :)

Now it's time for me to try tucking myself in, beside Jgws. In case dad sees my "ghostly" face with heavy eyebags later when I reach home. Hehehe, goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment