Friday, June 24, 2011

Bad habits is like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of.

Again, blogging at wee hour's always normal to me. Guess my readers too, already get used to my kuku timing to update my blog yea? Hehe! Well, actually I'm here to show you guys my new pinky theme :P And I'm so lovin it right now. However, I won't share the name of the theme as I don't want much to use the "total same" theme as me.

If you really like it so much, I suggest y'all to have.a lil bit of patience to search in cydia, cze I scarify my sleeping time to finally found my ideal theme too :) Say me selfish or self-centered, this time I'm not gonna share. Y'all have to put in effort & not always asking me for the direct name for the theme yea? So don't bother asking me in formspring, cze I won't answer a damn thing. Pardon me if I'm being rude here, I'm just afraid some idiots don't get my point across :)

Alright, the thought of going back to clementi this Sunday sucks big time! I'm not able to sleep beside Jgws everyday anymore.. But beside this, there's an advantage too! Cze I'll get to use my lappy, and so I'll be updating blog more often, as well as prettywith-anqi@bs. Hereby apologize to those buyers whom I've yet to check if y'all's stocks have arrived. I'll do it by Sunday & reply to all emails, as well as messages. Will mail it out as soon as I have leisure time too :) Thank you for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment