Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things you can never recover in life: The words after it is said. The time after it is gone. And the moment after it is missed...



PLEASE WELCOME BACK ALICIA SIM @ http://buymethatexpensiveboy.blogspot.com/

Hi readers, it's 3:55am now and I'm still busy deciding on the stocks I should take in for the next collection. Yawns* It's always like this for me everyday, recently.. Been sleeping only at 6am or later every morning as I've to choose, note down every littlest things about customer's orders.. Super busy, that's why you don't see me update my blog as often as I do..

A short update for today :)
Woke up at 1pm this afternoon after 6 hours of sleep.. Slowly prepared myself, headed over to Jgws's place (okay! I go there everyday without fail) Took down orders, a cool bath & continue ordering, receiving orders, calculating, re-stocking... Hate the part when I have to rush customers for transactions. As I've said, I do it in first come first serve basis, so the ones who're 1 step behind, I just have to apologize if your likings can't be re-ordered due to out of stock...

Met up with Nigel & Kaining to pass her the clothes she've ordered few days back. Only realized she've got the wrong tanktop from me as she didn't specifically tell me which one exactly.. So we'll have to exchange next week when I pass her the new clothes she've ordered from me. Jgws booked out super late today

Watched 9pm show, and before that, I used up all of my time for prettywith-anqi@bs. Hmmm, prepared ourselves at 10pm, Jgws sent me over to meet Xiaofeng @ Holland. Oh my! Felt so sorry for letting her wait up to 1/2 an hour or more? No wonder my friends always name me "rubberband" Hahaha! But not my fault lar... Chanced upon Alicia there, she went off after a stick w me. I spent my night with Xiaofeng, gossiping & reminicsing the past. Felt so stupid! Hahaha, couldn't imagine the image of us in the past lar! Thanks for the fondue we had today :) West coast Mcdonald as she was craving for fillet-o-fish! :) Overall, it's just a short catchup for the things that've happened in our individuals' life.. Enjoyed ourselves! Gonna meet up real soon again.

Last but not least, don't forget to visit:
http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com




Oh yea, did I mentioned I received Yuanqing ahbang's letter?
Yes! It's his 1st time writting, I should feel honoured. Should i?
Hahaha, he can still make me laugh even when its merely a letter..


Overdue peekture! My new cup to use @ Jgws's place :)


All time favourite snack :)






LOVE, haagen dazs fondue.


Phoenix sis, Feng jie! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment