Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I don't waste sarcasms on stupid people, it takes too long for me to explain, for them to understand.

Yea, I'm always suffering from insomnia & staying up all the way till the sun rises. Thought of the reasons or possibilities, definitely because my body clock have totally changed like day = night and night = day! Well let's starts from yesterday. I slept for 8 to 9 hours and the moment I opened my eyes, I read 5 of Jgws's texts keeping me updated, telling me how much he missed me, sharing with me how the basketball match was, in camp when I'm deeply asleep at home. Haha! 1 of my favourite message every weekdays, "What you wanna eat?" This question means, he's booking out lo! :D Packed me blackpepper chickenchop rice for lunch! (Yayness!) I was craving for that.. Ate like a hungry ghost after I'm done bathing, as I was famished! Didn't managed to finish the whole packet though. Half of it was full enough for any others. Supposingly meeting up w my girlz for gathering at Sohboon's place. But a sudden change of decision as some couldn't make it due to the ongoing work next day, so we'll be meeting either this fri or sat. Weekend's always better :)

Back to where I've stopped, the usual routine was to smoke everytime I finishes my meal. I'm sure it applies to most of y'all yea? Cuddled with Jgws for awhile, watched tv till it hits 10pm. He's asleep! I was like, it's still early, hello?! Left him alone & I continued my whatsapp conversations w the girls & on phone with sissy velle. She never fails to make me laugh our loud whenever we're on phone. Real loud that kind hor! Crazy girl. Stayed up till now, you guys must be wondering what I did for the past few hours eh?

Searched for new ringtones for my incoming calls & messages, exploring what's new in cydia, as well as looking for a new theme. To sum up, I actually spent3 to 4 hours doing that! Nvm, I have nth to do too. Then, woke him up as I'm super hungry after whatsapping with Cindynah ahzeh, expected myself to fail.. He continued his sleep all the way till 7:30am. See him off for camp as usual & then bid goodbye. My eyes are half closed. Have to turn in soon after I'm done w this blog.

Forgot to mention, I did researched on "Reading of facial moles" Sad to say, Most of the moles I have, ain't positive like I'll have friends deceiving me, complicated r/s problems and prone to accidents in water! But, no worries. Since I've already removed the mole above my lips. It's 9:42am and I really gotta stop & slp.


My blackpepper chicken chop! Slurps*


Yea, from this pic it shows that I smoke 10 sticks = his 2 sticks only. Omg! I must seriously cut down. Pray hard!


And I received a sweet message from him before I turns in later

No comments:

Post a Comment