Sunday, July 3, 2011

If you don't know your own worth and value, don't expect someone to calculate it for you.


Woke up due to hungriness after sleeping for 4 hours. And it's f o r e v e r so hard to wake Jgws up, so I ordered Mcdonalds myself, Hmphz! Shitz, I'm like becoming a glutton lately.. After Mcdonalds, I asked Jgws to cook noodles for me, wtf? And then I munched on butter cookies while waiting. Go die pls, caq! Napped, teevee, prepared ourselves for dinner at Bukit panjang 163. Didn't know that it's super crowded on sunday, opps! Anyway, met cousin Huifen there to have dinner together as well. Guozhong's place next, to pass Huiping her top and at the same time take a look at baby Charlene :) Was supposed to have koi & BR ice-cream but gave it a missed as it was turning abit late. Asked Jgws to bring me to the Pasar Malam @ Yewtee. Bought lots of food for granny & youngersis. Headed over to Weilong's place to chill as they're having a small barbecue gathering outside his house. Grace accompanied me throughout. Back to Jgws' place then.



Charlene, Ziwei :)



Jgws & i.


Yucks! Look at the super big raw oysters they ate.
I was like, " How do they even suck it into their mouth. Eew! "


Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment