Saturday, July 16, 2011

10个男人, 9个坏, 1个想作怪!

Okay, Literally, I don't have any juicy updates for you readers.. So I'm just gonna do a short & quick update alright? On friday, I met up with Suzhen below my blk to pass her the jumper she ordered. Hope she likes it. Also stocked up some tidbits for home, then walked to Clementi Mrt to meet up with Alicia after she knocked off. And I really detest walking long distances during or after rainy days. It causes my flipflops to be ALL WET! That uncomfortable feeling when I step onto those wet flipflops irks me very much, Fuck! Off we head to IMM, waited for Jgws to book out and come over, had dinner together and then went separate ways. Jgws fetched me to Westmall to meet up with Shaopi as I have to pass him a top that his friend ordered. Next, to yewtee for velle's jumper. Like-a-busy-only! Finally, went to fairprice and pasarmalam to stock up daily necessities and tidbits. Packed sotongballs, turkey crepe, otahs, scallops, cup corns, chicken wings, and tea-leaf eggs for granny & youngersis. Club july, back to granny's, KO-ed straight after I washed my face leaving my lens in my eye unknowingly....

Today, I woke up to find Jgws, Youngersis & Raynard missing, I remember we turned in together when we reached Granny's place last night. Was quite blur at first,  reached for my bag to search for my cigg. Unfortunately, I'm left with none. Forgot to stock up last night :( So I called Jgws, coincidentally he's booking out after serving his confinement, so he got my cigg for me & we headed to 302 for breakfast. Packed food for granny as well. Back to his place aftermath, Super sweet of Jolene to pack Gong cha for me from Bukit Panjang & cabbed all the way to Jgws's place just to pass to me. Love her mxm! Jgws napped for afew hours while I took orders from custs, and check which stocks haven't reached me.. Went to take a cool bath and slowly prepared myself since Jgws's still asleep. Woke him up when I was semi-done! Waited for him to do a quick preparation, Bukit panjang 163 for BBQ again :) So sad, aunt's sales too good today, didn't have the chance to eat prawns & lalas. After eating, headed over to Newton for second round, prata! Look below, these 2 pratas cost us $5.50 ya know?! But afterall its worth cze it's nice :) Club July, homed! My lens sticked on my eyes for more than 48 hours! Gawdddddddd. Damn lucky, cze I didn't have any infections after removing 'em.

I love the curry best!

My passion fruit aiyu gong cha! Didn't expect it to be tastier
than koi. I'm kinda addicted to it already, altho its my virgin try.
Thank you Jolene & Egg :)

Few days back, bought these back to Jgws's place.
I'm putting 99.9% hope on the shieldtox auto dispenser.
Pray hard no more mosquitoes..

Happily received buddy's letter when I got home on thursday :)

And this was what I showed Xiaofeng I wanted to buy, when we were
at Clementi's book store. Hahaha! Love spicy food and I would like to try cooking myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment