Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass.

Back from my longgg weekends :) So it was kfc for breakfast packed by Jgws, subordinate court to accompany Elson for his traffic-speeding sentence, prawn noodles + kuehs while waiting, good news from him, back to Jgws' place. Teevee-ed, and then he went to meet Jason & Elson for jogging, gyming, sandbag-ing. I stayed at his place, playing with Darius & Demi as Peipei brought them over :) Waited for Jgws to buy me my cigg, that 2 hours were as if I was living in hell! Finally, my next chill reached me. 2 sticks immediately. Homed at 1am.

And for yesterday, I almost couldn't believe that I actually stepped out of his place at 3pm in the afternoon when the sun was scorchinggg HOT! Met up with a zombie, a living one @ Lot1. Kfc, slacked, bought necessities, back to granny's place. Sorted granny's medications while waiting for him to book out & come over. Clementi mall was our next destination, BR ice-cream! :) But it doesn't taste as nice as the 1st time we tried. Packed koi for youngersis & myself, headed to Cineleisure for our movie "Hello ghost" SUPER WORTH WATCHING! I almost dropped my tear, it was supposed to be a hilarious movie, but ended with a touching one. AWW! Back to granny's place first, and then his place.

Just to let y'all know, I'm super n-o-t interested in what's happening or elaborating what-has-happened in ningjie's life. So please don't ask/tell me stupid questions in formspring. Tyvm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment