Sunday, July 10, 2011

Advanced celebration for Jgws & Elson.

ME.
Hi lovely readers, back with tons of pictures over the weekend :) Club sensation last night for Jgws & Elson's advanced birthday celebration. Yes, coincidentally, their birthday actually falls on the same year, same month, and same date. Same character, same pattern, Hahaha! Daotong's birthday too, falls on the 14th which is 2 days after Jgws & Elson's. So, they celebrated together as well. Prepared ourselves, and we cabbed to Pacific plaza together with Hongming and his gf. Elson & Jolene were already super tipsy when we reached. Lousyyy! Been so long since I last club, and I find it quite bored there.. Maybe its the company I go with. Lol.
Quite fun after Elson entertained everyone with his shuffling, super hilarious. And this Jgws also joined him for awhile. Hahaha! Egg & I no eyes to see, tak bolek tahan lar. Elson was dead drunk, Jolene's tipsy mxm, while the rest still standing tall. This stupid baby of mine, don't know ki simi siao, made me have to grab her and I broke 1 of my nail. Super duper pain and its bleeding cannnnn! Grrr. Last but not least, Jolene baby celebrated her birthday yesterday instead of Jgws & Elson. Lol! She drank like there's no tomorrow!
Jgws and I.
This naughty girl makes me wanna go mad last night!
Babybabybaby.
Birthday boys.
What's wrong with Lincoln ahkor's expression? Haha.
HELPPPPPPP!
Elson : " 谁可以救救我? 好辛苦啊......... "
Elson : " 你可以救我 meh? "
HAHAHAHA!
Poor egg, have to look after this drunkard for the whole night!"
PS: Jgws was just acting drunk when I snapped this picture. Lol!
ELSON DIDN'T SURVIVED! Look at his pale face. Hehe.
Sheilalalalala.
SEE? This is why I said, she celebrated her birthday! HAHAHA!
FINALLY, END OF CELEBRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment