Saturday, July 2, 2011

I don't chase, I replace. Remember that.

Goodmorning every-birdie! Yes, I've got my fringe trimmed, back to bangs :) I'm still awake at this wee hour, probably because I've slept enough, in the night. Well, what's for yesterday? Waited for youngersis to be back from school, prepared ourselves, cabbed to granny's place. Took a short nap at 5plus, woke up by Nouvelle sissy's call at 6:50pm. Walked over to Jgws's place to collect my heels while waiting for sissy to come fetch me. Had dinner with her & jun at Yewtee point. Had lotsa laughters with them & I super love sissy as she gave me a small pressie which made my day! Woohoo. She said my haircut makes me look like a small girl, act like she never see me in bangs before lor. Hahaha :P A sudden harshness of buying microtex bedsheet, but didn't. Let him get it himself instead, its never my job anymore. Alright, after dinner, jun sent me back to granny's place. Cousin Daryil gave me pocket money as I'm really going to be all dried up already. Hehehe! Love him ttm. Okay, hopefully I'll be able to turn in after blogging.. H-o-p-e-f-u-l-l-y-y-y~ If not, I'll just stay awake to write letters to Buddy, Bread and Xiaolong. Shitz, I haven't even reply to Xiaolong Eldon's letter yet. Hehehe. Just went downstairs to pack breakfast for granny, and reminded her to have her medicines :) Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment