Saturday, July 2, 2011

Keep your heels, head and standards high.

Napped for few hours, received a call from Jgws asking if I want to have sukisushi for lunch. Prepared myself at granny's, he then came over to wait for me to be done. Headed to keathong for sushi, packed breakfast for both youngersis and granny. His place aftermath, napped again, woke up to prepare, golden mile food centre next. Was craving for koi, so Jgws brought me to clementi to fufil my cravings, while waiting for our queue number to collect, went to walk around at clementi mall as I haven't stepped in there yet, altho' I'm staying at that area. Lol! Okay, tried Baskin Robbins' ice-cream and we're both lovin it, kinda addicted too! (if y'all wanna know, we actually tried the world class chocolate & very berry strawberry flavours + almonds), and shitz! I spotted a heel at Charles & Keith as well.. So temptingggg! :( Slowly walked to koi cafe, collected, headed back to granny's place. Again, I fell asleep on the sofa for few hours before Jgws woke me up to meet Jam & gf at Club july. Probably because I'm sick, so I tend to sleep alot recently.. Coincidentally, Lincoln ahkor called, so met him there, he was with Huijun. After july, back to his place, KO.

The usuals @ Suki sushi.


Spot him.


Super cute!


Jam & Gf.




My ahkor, lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment