Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chasing perfection only places you further behind happiness.

 Lifeless. I'm practically sleeping and eating all the time. In fact, it's almost everyday, how bored? But that's my job anyway. No wonder I can gain and lose weight easily. Just 4 days, I can feel I've gained 2 kgs already. Fml, gotta think of ways to get rid of these fats asap! Slept for 10 hours straight again, but I woke up in between, umpteen times due to the temperature of my air-con again. Was wondering which itchy hand went to adjust the temperature AGAIN and it's seriously warm and humid! It pisses me off whenever I have to wake up in between my sleeps. Cause it's super difficult for me to get back to sleep once I'm disturbed. Luckily I managed to fall asleep few mins after I rant all out at twitter.

Was supposed to meet up with Shirley for Ajisen, but gave it a missed. Anyway, yes I've removed some of the people in twitter as I think there's no need for me to follow 'em. It's either their tweets bores me off or I'm not interested. Yea, doesn't mean when they follows me, I must* follow back right? They have the rights to unfollow, I don't mind actually :) Well, went to clementi mall with youngersis. Wanted to buy tutu kueh (childhood fav) but unfortunately, it's close on wednesday? Hmmm, bought a new specs for Jgws and then to breadtalk to have my favourite cheese stick bread! :) After that, went to collect koi from youngersis's bf, raynard. Went in separate ways! Trained over to Yewtee. Seriously hate the crowds during peak hour. It's as if they're rushing to reincarnate when they hurried and squeezed into the trains. Typical singaporeans, forever so kiasu. And hello government? You meant you guys want to increase the rate of public transport like buses and trains? I mean, if you guys provide efficient transports, it's okay. But I see people squeezing everytime I board a train during peak hour, it's like you guys provide inefficient service and still wants more money from us? HELL NO MAN!

And today, I literally realized that although it seems near, the distance from Yewtee mrt station to granny's place was hell FAR! I was pespiring midway through my 7mins walk. Spammed koi and on the fan mxm the moment I reached granny's place. Waited for Jgws to book out, Teckwhye for Bak kut teh. Packed for granny as well :) After that, to Jgws's place. Watched "devotion" cuddled awhile, he sent me back home! That's how lifeless my life is. And fyi, I won't reply to questions about how do i make my theme, how this how that for iphone users. Sorry if you hate me for this :) But I feel irritated everytime people ask me the same questions that I've answered umpteen times.

Eldersis delivered this to Jgws's house downstairs.
 Large mocha frappé from coffee bean, 1 muah chee and 2 余仁生茶叶蛋!
Jgws & I.
:D
おやすみなさい

No comments:

Post a Comment