Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You're borned an original, don't die a copy!


Back from my short weekend! Time always seems to pass faster during weekend, but 10x slower during weekdays. I felt I'm always trapped in weekdays, super boring! Nothing interesting, like usual, I spent my weekends with Jgws but super hate it this time as he have to book in to serve his confinements. He made an effort to come back early though :) Well, Let me share some secret recipes to be anqi. Lol! I realized there's more & more posers after answering questions in formspring, blogging & tweeting out things I'm always doing/buying and even eating. Gawd! At least have a little little sense of originality can? Tsk tsk*

My new sweet + cute theme! Took me hours, but worth it :)

Q10 Collagen mask.

I think every woman needs something like this. Convenient & easy!
Biore, cleansing oil sheet.
Tried Chicken Macgrill, Spicy + shiok! Totally my typeeeeeeeee!
Many thanks to Shirley for being such a sweetie pie to buy Royce chocolates from town to Yewtee
and then travelled back to town again! :) I'm so blessed with such friends in life.. Realized they're always doing
it for me. Yet I don't do it for any of 'em. Opps!



No comments:

Post a Comment