Sunday, July 24, 2011

My haters are my motivators.


Have been playing with naughty baby since the moment I got home, with Jgws. Pizzas with Jgws for breakfast this morning, 302 for dinner, lot1 to settle my cravings for Famous Amos cookies, and finally Chillax at The rail mall Coffee beans. In case you're wondering what does Chillax means. A new nick for chill and relax, hehehe! Same routine, spent my weekends overnight @ Jgws's place, and granny's place.

At just one glance of this picture, I thought she was 20 - 25 years old, no more older.
But, she's 30, shoplifting for years, and finally jailed!
(fyi, she've got mental illness)
WHAT A PITY!
Dinner @ Timah, Teo Chew Porridge as Jgws was sick.
Tried Fruitare's grape ice-cream.
All time favourite Mocha frappe and double chocolate chip muffin!
And, Famous amos (Chocolate chip & macadamia nuts)
Dairy milk chocolate, Black forest.
Thank you velle sissy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment