Monday, July 25, 2011

If someone hurts you, make the bitch pay.

 Shirley have been keeping me accompanied in the noon till evening these few days, and then it was Jgws in the night after he books out. And for today, Shirley accompanied me to Jurong point after her training! When I woke up, baby was biting my soft toy again (-.-) Every week change different toy, sooner or later all would be gone! Grr. Alright, I got myself prepared quickly within an hour, left home with light make ups (eyebrows and eyeshadows) cabbed over to Shirley's place to fetch her & then to our destination. I'm happy today because I finally replaced a new flip-flop with my gucci sandals which spoilt last month! $570 with such lousy material, I only wore for a year. Shitz!

Haagen dazs to settle our cravings as we were pespiring evening in the air-conditioned shopping centre. Shirley kept complaining her armpit's sweating. Hahaha! Bought Old Chang Kee as well. We were both craving for gongcha yet too lazy to travel all the way to Bukit Panjang.. Hence, went to get sweet talk instead. Mai hiam buey pai, ai hiam xi kanasai. Lol! Xiangjiu boss suddenly appeared behind us while we were placing our orders. Went to have a stick before we bid goodbye... Cabbed back to granny's place after Shirley alighted. Jgws came up to look for me & I fell asleep on his lap for an hour plus. He woke me up, went back to his place to play with Baby Darius. Wanted to have gong gong at Farmart but unfortunately, its closed on monday.. Lot1 to buy IOI tea, tasted like shit! I didn't have a 2nd sip after the first! Mr Bean's 2in1 rice balls back to his place. I was experiencing difficulty in digesting after 2 rice balls. Fml! What's worse? I usually digest 10times slower than normal people because of my cb gastric. Now what? Until now, I'm still feeling a lil bloated! Grrrr. Club july to meet Lincoln ahkor @ around 11pm. Back home at 1:20am.

1 thing I can assure that Jgws will never ever fail to do: Send me back to my door step every single day.
(He've been doing it since we got together) Hehehe. I always smile upon remembering this.

He got me my butter cookies!

This is what I saw when I opened my eyes
Babyyyy..

All time favourite!

Thanks to this, I'm still feeling bloated!




No comments:

Post a Comment