Friday, July 8, 2011

If it looks like I give a damn, please tell me. I don’t wanna give off the wrong impression.


Prepared myself, headed over to Dover to meet up with Xiaofeng. Feels like its been super long since I last took mrt, Jurong East Interchange was so unfamiliar to me suddenly. I almost board the wrong train! Lol. Okay, Xiaofeng picked me up from Dover mrt station and off we head to Neil road for her gowns selection. She should feel honoured okay! Can't believe I'm out by 2pm when the scorching sun is active. Hahaha. After whole day of gown selection, I suddenly had a phobia of marriage, because there's so many things to do/plan. Moreover, she's doing everything by herself. Faints*

Fyi, the first picture below shows the name of the shop. And please, it's a NO-NO to go there for gowns selection. The service they provide, sucks to the maximum I swear! One of the staffs there whose in charge of Xiaofeng's wedding gown have a serious attitude problem. It's not like I purposely make a big fuss over there. But, excuse me! Do you expect your customer to follow your plans/ideas and if they don't, you serve unwillingly? Fuck you _|_ Wearing a wedding gown happens only once in every women's life, okay?! Of cse we want ourselves to be the prettiest bride and of cse, we have to like the colours & designs of the gown. Not as if you're the one marrying? Right? So don't expect us to compromise with you when you've totally spoiled Xiaofeng's mood. Damn pissed off, and this silly xiaofeng went blur at one moment. Hahaha. Can't believe what will happen if she went there all by herself.

By 6pm, we managed to agree with the terms & conditions, as well as the choosing of gowns as both parties compromised with each other. Headed over to Bukit Panjang 163 for Aunt's BBQ food, Jgws waited for us there :) Ater dinner, brought a bloated tummy to lot1 for desserts. And then went separate ways. Uber tired! I KO-ed at Jgws's place after bathing, straight 12 hours without disturbance! Good.





Look at the sun! Killer weather.

Xiaofeng chose this hotpink&black night gown! :)

US!
The sweet pink gown.

I personally love this grey night gown, it gives a feel of "Cinderella" Hui gu niang, ya' know? Hehe.
Okay, 090911 is her big day! Can't wait to see this pretty bride and hopefully she don't gain so much weight during her stay at Korea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment