Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I rather be something in someone else life than nothing in yours.

Back from granny's place. Slept for 10 hours again since yesterday, but not as good as the day before. Because I don't know which itchy hand went to adjust the temperature of the air-con, make me have to wake up several times feeling so damn humid. Finally went to adjust back the temperature and make sure no mother fucking bitch touches the controller again! Well, woke up to prepare myself & then to meet up with Shirley to satisfy our craves for gongcha. This girl made me so fed-up today because she kept dragging my time! Initially wanted to slowly bus to bpp but I gave up because its too squeezy. Hop on a cab and when I was about to reach bpp, she called asking me to turn over to fetch her first. Grrrr! Slacked for few hours @ bpp before Jgws came over to fetch me. 163 for BBQ food with Huifen, Jude, Jennifer cousins as well as Jgws. After that, 2nd round of gongcha with Jgws again! :) Hehez. Thanks Huifen coussie so much for getting me 2 of my bb cream :) Back to his place, played with Darius for awhile, continued watching "devotion" till 10pm. Headed over to granny's place for dinner and then back home!

Baby kissing me, so sweeet.
Bought this super mini candies for $3.90
Goodnight every-birdy!
Gonna pop my sleeping pills & sleeeeep!



No comments:

Post a Comment