Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Either tell the truth or learn to lie better.


Back from West Coast Market. Stayed at home for the whole day, all thanks to Jgws. We were supposed to meet up at 1:30pm, he made me put alarm wake up for nothing when he's happily sleeping in camp till 6pm. Fuck! I was super duper hungry, I feel so fortunate to have plentiful of such friends! :) After eating, crossed over to West Coast Plaza for my all-time-favourite Mocha icea blend from Coffee bean! Slacked for awhile, xiaofeng sent me home. Holy shit! My dog is freaking me out, ever since I stepped into the house just now. He've been walking to and fro my bedroom & house gate. Starring out from my gate when there's nobody outside! And then coming back to me sleeping on my lap, lying on the floor in my room which usually, he don't do. Abnormal, something is wrong definitely! I'm super scared now, praying in my heart lah! Hate nights like this. Encountered once, and its been super long since I last felt this way, why again? FUCK.

Thanks xiaofeng for getting me these from Etude house :) More to come, she said.

Chicken cutlet fried rice (Y)

Spring chicken with fries.

Fried kuey tiao.

My all time favourite ice-blended mocha w/o whip cream.
(don't tell me I have friends who have the same habit of drinking
mocha w/o whip cream too!)

As I've said, I'm super blessed to have friends to dote me!
Was complaining that my hands are super dry and wrinkled.
Cindy ahzeh got it for me :) AWW! Sweet friends all around laaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment