Monday, August 1, 2011

Carry yourself like a queen and you'll attract the king.

 Friday afternoon, headed to keat hong A-T Enterprise with Jgws to service his bike. Kind of regret agreeing w/Jgws to accompany him out cause the sun was scorching hot at around 3pm+ When the servicing of bike was done, initially wanted to rush back to his place to bathe again and catch up with my show, but he wanted to go to Bpp Laser Flair to change dvd so no choice have to agree with it cause wherever I want to go, he'll bring me there.. Quickly changed disc & then back home! Cold bath, layed on bed and napped for awhile. Waited for Shirley to come over to pass her duromine, she took such a longggg time like as if she came from Jb. But also thanks to her, I get to drink my favourite passionfruit juice w/aiyu Gongcha! :) Headed over to granny's place, Jgws went club july with cousin daryil, youngersis & bf while I stayed at granny's as I was feeling a lil feverish. While waiting for 'em, wrote 2 letters. 1 for buddy, another virgin letter to bee. Back to his place, cuddled & slept.

Saturday morning, Jgws packed Kfc porridge for breakfast, he woke me up but I refused to.. Poor him, but I'm really too sick to get up from bed :( Night, headed to granny's place as usual with cousins. I fell asleep in the room, but Jgws didn't woke me up, so we spent the night over at granny's place.

Today, I'm back home again! Officially sick, sore throat, flu and fever. Now comes the cough :( Feeling damn terrible!


Jgws.
Flash this at Mcdonald, 1 for 1.
Chilli Macgrill.
Adbo collagen mask from korea! :)
Tried the lychee flavour fruitare ice-cream,
while Jgws had the kiwi flavour.
The macaroni I introduced Akl, i personally don't like it.
Holland V to takeaway haagen dazs, 2 big tubs!
Belgian chocolate and coffee.
Thanks to Eldersis, it's her treat.
 After Haagen Dazs, chillax at coffee beans w/Jgws with my favourite chocolate chips muffin and mocha frappe! Heavenly, rushed back home before 12am. Jgws sent me home then, went to fetch baby from dad, and then back home! Goodnight!

1 comment: