Friday, August 5, 2011

Shoot me with your words, cut me with your knives, kill me with your eyes, but still, like air, I'll rise.



Was supposed to meet Shirley for lunch but I overslept when I only wanted to nap for an hour.. So gave it a missed. Prepared myself and left home before peak hour. Cabbed over to collect my dress from one of my long lost friend. As usual, she's still complaining so much, tak bolek tahan. Over to granny's place while waiting for Jgws to book out. Back to his place, watched teevee while waiting for time to pass. 11pm back to granny's place again. Gatherings! :) Cousin kim & marcus, cousin Daryil & hasnie, Leo and youngersis. I'm always running to and fro granny's place & jgws's place. Hehe, just few blks away mah.. Midnight, Jgws went club july with cousin while I stayed at granny's. Back to his place by 3am. 
Need to dye my hair roots real bad!
Jgws and i.

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment