Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eyes that lie.



 It's our 5 years 9 months together yesterday, but we spent it at home.. It've been like that for the past few months, kind of used to it already lah. Lazy to go out pak tor also. Youngersis packed my fav gong gong from farmart to granny's place for me! :) Hehe. This morning, Jgws have to book in, sucks right? And so, I was left alone in the room again. Watched celestial chinese channel, "So close" super exciting and touching lah, feel like watching it again.. Fell asleep afterwhich and when I woke up, Jgws's back with my sliced fish meefen from 302! Happy. He went to buy Haagen dazs ice cream for me after watching 7pm show, 11pm plus headed to Jurong to collect my bras and lens that Lanying bought, for me from bkk. Thanks a million! Now, I'm back to Jgws's place.

Doubt I can sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment