Wednesday, August 31, 2011

喜欢照顾别人的人, 其实也同样需要别人的关心.


A happy day! ☺ Woke up quite early this morning due to my monthly cramps, as I've mentioned earlier on that I've been leading life pretty healthy these few days.. Sleeping at early hours before twelve or latest 2am. Hehe! Kinda love this lifestyle I'm currently having, except not having Jgws with me.. I've been feeling really empty. Youngersis woke up as early as I did, to my surprise. Suggested to go back home to visit that naughty baby. Got up and prepared ourselves. Took us half an hour under the super scorching sun to finally hopped into a manual cab, I usually only take auto cabs especially sonata and wish.. But this time round, I'm left with no choice. 

Fed baby with some snacks, played with him for awhile before dad came back. Packed some of the clothes that I have to mail out, headed to Clementi Mall with youngersis. Ajisen for brunch, then again we cabbed back to granny's. Met up with Jay-oh-lene for dinner! Guess what? I paid $2 for a bus ride from Yewtee to Cck because I didn't have any coins with me. And I'm sure Jolene would nag at me if I were to take a cab. No choice, so yea.. Initial plan was to have sakae for dinner, but the horrible queue forced us to change our mind.

After eating, went to get our favourite gongcha and then to smoking area for a stick before bidding goodbye. Just when we were in the middle of our crappy chat, I received a phone call from "Granny's home" voice from a guy, asking where am I, so I thought it was cousin david. But to my freaking surprise, It was Jgws! I was overjoyed, didn't know what to do but to shout. Hahaha! You can totally imagine how crazy I was when he came out. He came over to pick me up, headed to granny's to pass youngersis her gongcha and went back to his place. Spent the littlest time together as he spent most of the time packing his army stuffs. =( Act like he's gonna stay in for 12345678910 years lor! Zzz. Sent me back to granny's and he left when time's up.. Couldn't bear to let him leave but still, I have to. Gonna see him on the 7th after he's done serving his SOL. Sigh! B o r i n g a g a i n!


Youngersis with baby!

All time favourite, Volcano ramen!

And, I received a text from Yy ai today, like always.... 
Forever this sweet! :)

Peektures-orf-ahsk. Luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment