Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A date with my dearest Eewin.


Met up with my dearest Eewin this afternoon. It's been super long since I last took bus 184, somehow miss those days taking bus to school, I miss school! Everything about school is nice, except waking up early. I hate to wake up early... Eewin got up the bus at Ngee Ann Poly, we alighted at Bukit panjang plaza as I wanted to get gongcha! :) Got 2 cups for myself, passion fruit juice, additional aiyu jelly 80%. Swear you guys will love it. But if y'all don't prefer sweet stuffs, maybe you can lower the percentage. After getting gongcha, took LRT to Southview station. Initially wanted to have Jap food from Sukisushi. But unfortunately, it's not operating anymore, closed down already. A SUPER BIG SIGH! I won't be able to have suki as and when I like anymore :( What's worse? Even Sakae sushi's under renovation at lot1, no fate with jap food today. Urgh!

Eewin suggested to dine at New york new york, but gave it a missed as I don't have much feel even though it's her treat.. Settled our lunch/dinner @ Pizza hut then. Jgws came over to join us after he booked out from camp. Went separate ways after smoking. A well-spent day with my dearest girl!

   

Cream of chicken soup, Baked beef balls, Hawaiian pizza, Beef lagzana and drumlets!
BURPPPP!
Oh yah! Did I mentioned Sohboon got this cute lil pckt of cigg
from Korea? It's super nice!
Bringing you pictures of my beloved baby! I never fail to see him beside me everyday when I open my eyes. (^.^) Hehehe! Loving him more each day. I was wondering, how did I got myself to hate him so much when he just came to join our family :P
He loves it on my floor, because it's super cooling with the air-contition on.
Mum & I disturbed him with the vacuum cleaner.
Baby super hate it! As you can see, he's ready to attack the vacuum,
giving a fierce look. Hehehe :P
Lazy and greedy boy!

His own space.

This naughty boy won't bother if you're sleeping or not.
He'll just hop up the bed to lay beside you.
(Above pic shows youngersis sleeping, baby beside)

Last but not least, never forget to support:Http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment