Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Once you crossed the line, you can't change your mind.


Hey everyone! I promised to screenshot my sources for cydia for all of you, here you go.. But before that, just gonna do a short update for the overdues. Friday night, I overslept and missed watching "On the fringe". Woke up at 2am in the middle of the night, phoned Jolene and she started crying over the phone. Couldn't understand a single word she mumbled while crying, only heard "I don't want to go home" So I asked her over to granny's place to keep her accompanied. As time passes, I got a lil eggcited as Jgws's booking out for the polling day but just for 3 hours. After 3 hours, I'm back to reality again :( Super bored! Met up with Velle sissy @ yewtee point for breakfast at Xin wang hk cafe, bought cigg, and adaptor to Jgws's camp for him as he ran out of time before booking in.

Brought some clothes and also my lappy over to granny's place to keep myself occupied.. Lucky I have so many lovelies around even tho' Jgws's not by my side.. Kim coussie bought cigg and seafood platter for me :) Jgws booked out for an hour just to see me!! Spent time together before he sent me back to granny's. Bathed & Masked. That should be all for saturday.

And for yesterday, Monday! Met up with Velle sissy together with youngersis. Waited for sissy to come over to fetch us after she knocked off. Headed over to lot1 for gongcha, famous amos and accompanied velle sissy for a haircut at Hair Artz Studio. Also bought 1 cup of gongcha for Jgws, million thanks to Velle sissy for dropping me at Kranji camp for awhile and sending me back home. Slept at 3am, and woke up this morning experiencing cramps. Gonna deal with the toughest period of month, and today is just the first day of torment. Fuck my life hard, it's always when he's not around :( Counting down, 8 more days to go. 1 day is like a year to me now...

Here's the source for my cydia and this time round,
no cute icons theme, only simple pink theme thanks to Pearlyn momma!

Look at the bombs my sissy can fill, into her tummy! Haha, she's a glutton!

No comments:

Post a Comment