Thursday, August 18, 2011

You'll find better days when you leave the bitter days..


Hello fellow readers, I'm currently stucked in a room trying my best to hold my breath for as long as possible. Jgws and I had a hard time chasing this mother fucking cockroach which appeared out of nowhere! Both of us did our own part, my job was to spray till it dies. While his, catch it. But as usual, I can't count on him to catch insects, or pest for me! Cause he'll only "pretend" to try to catch, when in his heart he's hoping to give 'em a chance to live. You people might be thinking, like Wtf? Right? PEST LEH! PEST! Zzz. It's supposed to be so damn easy by just slapping the cockroach with a book or whatever but he kept insisting to catch it with tissues. Zzz! First attempt, it slipped off. But finally killed after massive times of shieldtox I sprayed :D Now, the whole room's filled with the scent of shieldtox, Ohmy......

Back on track. I'm always thankful for all the great friends around me, they never fail to lend me a helping hand when I needed someone to. No wonder Cindy ahzeh always say I have many friends who dotes on me, got her no her also same. Hahaha! This time round, it's Eewin :) Yay.. Didn't managed to sleep since last night till this afternoon because I napped alot yesterday :( Baby Darius came into the room to wake me up when Jgws came back from camp. Ultimate cuteness! Another issue which I've been tolerating for so long.. Sigh, I'm super pissed with the inefficient process of delivery from my supplier. It's like they've lost 5 or more of my items when I've already paid for the registered postage. Fuck! Sent me the tracking number, and thats it, they wash their hands off this matter. What's worse? The tracking number is invalid in singpost! Wtf?! Then what? You expect me to reorder again? Or refund cash to my buyers for nothing?! ARGH! I'm super pissed.

What's for dinner? My favourite Mee tai mak from 302, with alot of chillipadi-s. All time favourite! I used to have it everyday when I'm working at Mouzzy. Come to think of it, I actually miss those days working at mouzzy altho' its kinda boring. But I have friends coming to accompany me every single day and I get paid every month, what a good deal. But I misused the advantage and quitted because of personal emotions/feelings I faced. Aww! Dumb me. Okay, met up with grace at Jgws's blk void deck to do some catch up after she knocked off. Chatted while waiting for Jgws to be back from supper w/his parents. Accompanied Grace to wait for a cab before heading back. And there it goes, the moment we reached Jgws's room, this dirty cockroach appeared. YUCKS! I'm still wondering where it came from and I feel very insecure now, afraid another would pop out out of nowhere again. HELP! I seriously need to pack and tidy his room tomorrow!

Any of my readers' iphone user?
You might probably wanna download this app "snapeee" from appstore yea?
Cute & kawaii icons to choose from while editing your pictures.
Follow me at "Eyesolationist" @ Snapeee.

Those were the days...
mouzzy.


Can't deny my complexion's way better in the past when I'm working at mouzzy and younger in looks. Now I just feel my face's totally ________ ERM ....
W e i r d ? U g l y ?
Whatever it is. I can't find words to fit into this blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment