Thursday, August 25, 2011

Take me now, in arms. Let me rest, safe from harm.


Here to bring you some of the overdue pictures as I've not been updating quite regularly recently. Blogging with a mixed feeling currently. My dear boy's punished to serve SOL for 14 days, which means 2 weeks in short. Couldn't believe it when he called me yesterday telling me that he'll not be booking out till 7th of Sep as he overslept and only booked in at 11am when he's supposed to reach at 7:30am. Happy cause he finally knows the consequences to bear for sleeping and sleeping non stop, Sad because I wouldn't get to see him these 14 days except for eletion day. =( Fuck his life hard! Bloody hell. It's like I have to bear this feeling of loneliness together with him. Damn!

Eewin were my company for the day! She came over to my place while waiting for me to get prepared. Cabbed over to Bukit Panjang as I was having a strong crave for Gongcha, as usual. Settled our dinner @ Ichiban sushi, both of us brought a super duper bloated x100 tummy after our meal. Aww~ Smoked 3 sticks at one shot, and I felt super uncomfortable as you know I digest 2 times slower than normal people. Urgh! Satisfied though... Slacked for awhile before heading to the Pet station. Bought baby a new leash, chose green instead of blue because the blue one looks ugly with the combination colour of red. At least the green one looks much more brighter and sweeter.. Also bought a new milk snack for baby! :) Cabbed back home aftermath. I miss Jgws badly! It's just the 2nd day, and I'm already feeling so damn fucking sucky.

Through the heat I'd gaze, still counting empty days. Living through this hell, can I break this spell?

Chin Bo Eng!

Bought "Thomas and friends" candy for Darius but unfortunately....

He prefers this strawberry pocky that Eewin gave to me.

Let me introduce my new love! Fox's chunkie!
I know it's super fattening, but ya'know.
It's always nice to pamper yourself with sweet stuffs. Lovin' it.

K, me without make up.

Foods.

Happy baby!

Super cheeky this boy.

And congrats! My dear finally feel bloated with her tummy slouching out. Hehehe!

The other day, Jgws and I were at the ATM machine.
Very lucky, when I pressed $100 cash out, one of the note was stamped with this number.
"1011" THE DATE WE GOT TOGETHER! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment