Wednesday, August 3, 2011

People change so that you can learn to let go, and things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right.


Back to update this little space of mine, it's 4:26am I'm still wide awake, my body system changed 360degree like again... Still experiencing pain and uncomfortable in throat altho' I've already sucked more than 24 strepsils lozenges :( Alright, I've been staying over at Jgws's place, nothing much to update about. So I shall share with you guys my new theme!

My lockscreen with customized slider.

Hello kitty theme! Quite plain though..
But I'm stil lovin it..

Ringer adjustment.

My customized keyboard.

And among all, I love this most!
Theme for my notes..

And lastly, my theme for smses.
Ignore my conversation w my mum, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment