Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feed your faiths and your fears will starve to death.


 It's 7:56am in the morning currently, and I'm here updating this little space of mine. My body system's giving me problems again recently. That's why my timing totally changed 360 degree. Fuck my life, day like night, night like day. Alright, don't have any stimulating post for y'all to read supposingly, but I have a joyous news to share with all :) Lot1 basement finally selling gongcha! (insert smiley!) Was super elated when Jolene informed me. Hehehe! It'll be much more convenient for me in future if I have cravings for it. (twist)

Alright, here you go. I have a new theme to share again! This time round, not that deadly folders theme, but pogoplank with list of applications! :) It's like a wheel of folders, although the wordings are tiny and I have yet to figure out how to change the size of the font, I'm still lovin it. Will be staying over at Jgws's place till wednesday. And unexpectedly, I'm missing that naughty baby at home already :(

My homepage and lockscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment