Friday, August 26, 2011

Sometimes, tears are a sign of unspoken happiness, and smile is a sign of silenced pain


Me sleeping time have been changing rapidly.. This time round, it's always sleeping early like around 7pm to 10pm until 3am to 6am. I missed "On the fringe" last night, and also several calls from Jgws & some friends. Aww! Anyway, It's my beloved Jayohlene's birthday, happy sweet 19th to her! May everything goes smoothly in the upcoming days, and years of her life. Meeting her for breakfast later on, and meeting Eewin dear for Sukisushi at Cineleisure as well :) I hate my body system now, look at the time! It's 7.39am, there's nothing much I can do... But to eat, eat and eat :( I think by the time Jgws's out, I've turned into a fleshy fat pig already :P Lol!

I MISSSSS YOUUUUU.

No comments:

Post a Comment