Friday, August 12, 2011

You know I'm a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like.


"Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was or who you wanted me to be. From start to finish, you never knew the real me."


Happy birthday to my beautiful beloved ahzeh, Cindy nah! She've finally turned 21, an adult now. Look at the picture above, ahzeh so pretty! :D Hope she enjoyed her birthday celebration @ her place earlier on. May happiness, and good health be with her forever! I've written so much last year, so this year, I don't have to type long compo, you know I love her, like always! :) Again, thanks for showering me with so much loves all these years! I'm the happiest girl on earth, having you doting me forever :P Xoxo.

Her customized birthday cake.
Face like father, fair like mother.
Hehehe.
Jason & Cindy.
May everything goes smoothly!

Jgws snapshot this.

After photo-takings, singing of birthday songs and cutting of cakes, Eldersis came up with a suggestion of having desserts. Decided to head for Haagen dazs ice-creams @ Holland V. There we went, with Yongming, Eldersis, Yy, Lioky and Nelson! After so many years, I finally tasted "Passion fruit/Mango" ice cream from Haagen dazs! I could barely recall that I once had this flavour of ice-cream during my primary school days. Yayness! Accompanied Yy to "Everything with fries" as she wanted to have some side dishes and beers. Decided on having nuggets and Corona w/lemon. Omfg, the nutella tart was super tempting, but I gave it a missed as I've already placed my orders for 3 scoops of ice-cream. Strawberry, Chocolate cookies and Passionfruit/Mango! Thriple happiness :)
Dropped by at home as Yongming have to alight Eldersis. The main motive of going home was to collect my lens and clothes that arrive, most importantly, I missed that naughty baby at home! Played with him for awhile and then left. Went to pass Sohboon her clothes, 302 to pack supper, and finally settled at Jgws's place. Had a cool bath, and do some editings to BCOCS.blogspot. I was offered by Shumin to manage the blog and get paid monthly. Finally done, and imma have a good rest. Sweet dreams everyone! :)
@ Everything with Fries.

@ Haagen Dazs.


Please support:

No comments:

Post a Comment