Monday, August 1, 2011

Slap a player, stomp a bitch. They both aint nothing but some nasty tricks.


So it was lunch with Shirley again. She waited 1 or 2 hours for me this afternoon, know why? Not because I'm late. It's because we only woke me up when she's on the way to clementi from tiong bahru. So, I speed up and get myself prepared. With only light make ups, I rushed out from home with 2 paperbags and my own bag. Like a mad woman, i guess.. Cabbed over to Clementi city vibe, handed her the heels she bought from me, and had a stick before cabbing over to Bukit panjang plaza. Initially wanted to have Each-a-cup strawberry yogurt, but gave it a missed cause this troublesome girl wanted gongcha. Dined in at BBQ Express @ Bukit Panjang. As usual, we slacked and chilled till evening.. Cabbed over to Jgws's place then.. I bought lots of candies even though I'm not yet fully-recovered. Lol!

 Camwhored as usual.

 See? No wonder my body's forever giving me problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment