Thursday, March 31, 2011

You get into the biggest fights with the people you care about the most because those are the relationships you're willing to fight for.

Just got back home. Breakfast with Jgws @ Bukit Timah Market, chanced upon aunt there too. After that, back to his place, KO-ed till evening 7pm when Valerie bombed my phone. I almost forgot that steamboat session is on with my girls. Hahaha. Prepared & headed to Westmall first as I promised Jgws to have dinner with him @ Sakae sushi. Omg! We ordered so much that it cost $60++ double of what we always eat. Bloated max! Rushed to Timah to meet up with my girls. Gossip session as usual. Yiting, Liokleng, Cindy, Elaine, Valerie, Joslyn, Alicia, Nouvelle :) Sohboon & Eldersis didn't turn up. I only ate afew luncheon meat throughout the steamboat session as I was super bloated! After gossiping, Some went with Casper's car, some with Elaine's. Liok & Yiting cab home themselves & I accompanied Cindy slack while waiting for time to pass.


Jgws came to accompany us talk cock. 12am, jgws fooled me & cindy ah zeh! We both really took his words seriously. Scare the hell out of us man! Hahaha. The next min, Cindy scroll contacts see who can disturb liao. Managed to fool Eldersis, Zhiyi, Valerie, Joan, Amanda chia, Yiting, Nouvelle & Hanxiang. Hehehe. Chilled & slacked till 12:45pm, Jgws sent me home while Cindy went to hail cab. He sent me to my doorstep, & left back home!



The new metallic wire rubberband I bought :P



Xiaofeng again! :D



Some of the food we ordered! But that's not all~ Didn't managed to take pictures of all. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment