Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sometimes you just have to give up, not to get nothing, but to get something more worthy.

Firstly, Happy birthday to my dearest Eewin :) Didn't have the chance to celebrate her birthday as she's having exams recently. Goodluck to her!

Have been spending my day with Alicia almost everyday. Back to my 2nd home, Lol! Luckily Qianyi's there to accompany me too. Cze Alicia's emo-ing everyday, & she hides in her room all the time! Jio her go club, she also don't want. So unlike her.. Sigh! Hmmm, I have so many things on my mind, to buy.. My portable charger spoiled! :( Have to get a new one, maybe tomorrow? And my camera is lost! Fuck my life. New clothes too, I wanna buy! And I super love the "Blackberry torch" lah! Gan chio, I wanna save money to buy that, as an extra phone! Life sucks. Few days ago I shouted on the phone, till my tears dropped. Super angry, but I'm not gonna care anymore. As for now, I just wanna concentrate on working, saving money & enjoy my single life. No boyfriend, won't die. I'd rather be lesbian! Don't have to encounter so much problems..

Also thanks Clement sis for always being there. Everyday giving me courage.
"Tomorrow is a new day. You'll never walk alone! You have all of us to help you overcome all obstacles in your life ok sis!"

"Ok, I never expect you to forget everything within a night. I want you to slowly forget and overcome every problems you have now."


The only one who pamper me so much, most!


Yay! Received letter from loti again.. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. hi, mind asking what is your font for you iphone?

    ReplyDelete