Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When someone sees you at your worst and still thinks you still are the best, that’s someone worth keeping.

Woke up to find myself sleeping on the sofa for 5 hours without any bodyache. Also recalled, Granny took blankets out for me & jgws in the middle of the night. Jgws was late for camp when he's awake, so he went to take mc while I prepared myself for breakfast with Hasnie & Jgws after talking on the phone with Jason. Breakfast at 678, bought shampoos, conditioners, candies & etc, back to his place after eating. KO-ed straight until evening 5pm & sneaked out of his house when he's still sleeping soundly. Hohoho! An hour later, he woke up & went to pack dinner for me & granny. Prepared myself when time is up! Headed to gombak to fetch sohboon, batok to fetch Alicia, with Jgws.

Off we headed to Orchard plaza to meet up with the rest. Celebrated Mum's birthday at Mbk. Surprisingly, Shuana & Bf turned up as promised :) Yy ai was there as well. Nouvelle sis, as expected, stayed at home to sleep. Idiot! Grrr. Aunt, cousins & friends were all there to celebrate for mum. Halfway through, Alicia, Eldersis & i headed to Dragonfly for Aki's birthday. And then back to Mbk after awhile. Thanks Xiaoqiang for fetching us there & sorry about the roadblock which took up some of his time. Heihei :P

Done with drinking session at around 4am plus. Wanted to have supper @ the coffeeshop across orchard plaza, but a stupid couple spoiled our mood & plan. Super turned off! I can gurantee if I weren't there, Jgws would've laid his hands -.-" And I super cannot tahan cousin daryil as well, he couldn't control his temper too. Those polices should've reached earlier instead of reaching when those "gangsters" left! A middle finger for that cheena female dog as well! Only 2 of us were sober all the way, Alicia & i. While the rest, drink, drunk, drama. Boo! Alicia & I were wondering if we too, behave like them when we're drunk. Lol! :P Have to behave ourselves in future. Hahaha. Paid for the food without having a single bite! Cabbed back to granny's with Jgws, daryil & Hasnie. Jgws ordered Mcdonald breakfast for me before leaving granny's place.

After breakfast, talked on phone with Jason till 7am as I wanted to stay awake to bomb Jgws up for camp. Unfortunately, no matter how I bombed him, he's still not awake. So, I have to force myself to leave home & walk few blocks to his place, to wake him up for camp! Zzz. Thanks Jason for accompanying me on phone all the way. Jgws sent me back to granny's after preparing for camp, & I KO-ed straight, for 9 hours. Shiokababy!


The crowd.


A total of 12 jugs, 2 towers only.



Aunt & i.


Shuana's bf, me & her :)



Daryil, Hasnie & aunt.


Jgws & i.


Kimberly cousin, Hasnie cousin-in-law.




Happy birthday mum!
Thanks alicia, for the 24 logo appeared on my mum's hand.






These 2 brothers (thai-guy) were the male lead for the whole night!

@ Dragonfly, Aki's birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment