Thursday, March 3, 2011

The heart that truly loves never forgets..

I'm too blissed! Too blissed to have my families & friends around. Too pampered, since young. Love em' all. Jolene & Liling are now in cab on their way to my place from Bugis just to pass me my "fried golden mushroom" that I'm craving for :) Hehehe! How sweeeeeet. Okay, after these, I'm gonna stop eating for afew days too. Cze I shared Fillet-o-fish + cheese with Alicia this evening when I'm awake. Too much of food causes gastric too :( Okay, Gonna go hide in my room now. Hopefully I can sleep! If not I'm gonna smoke my day away. Insomnia.

I received whatsapp from him & his words really hurts me deep down.
My heart went soft for a moment, but restricted myself from replying.
Because I know I'll still suffer even though I go back.
In the past, it was his fault. Now, it's mine =.="
5 years of love, ruined by you & i.
Everyone blame me for breaking up, but hey, remember all those times when he
held me high up & push me right down to the ground?

No comments:

Post a Comment