Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things in life aren't always so black and white, so before you jump to conclusions you better learn the facts.

20th March, Sunday.
I think I'm experiencing sunday blues more, instead of monday blues. Sigh! Every sunday, I feel so reluctant to leave granny's place lor. Sian max. Anw, I didn't sleep the whole morning since Jgws & I reached his place after Mbk last night until 3pm plus.. Tweet the day away, while he's sleeping like a pig! Finally when he's awake, watched tv for awhile & its my turn to fall asleep. He woke me up at 6pm plus, hurrying me to prepare as he's heading to Wilson's wedding dinner. Did a quick cleaned up & then he sent me back to granny's. Packed my clothes as usual & cabbed home with Youngersis :( I hate the smell of the whole house now, even the toilet! All dog smell, fml! I feel so uncomfortable with this dog around lah. Even when I want to eat, he'll keep sit beside jump non stop! I'm going crazy!! Gonna pop my sleeping pills later & sleep!

Anyway, Hope my dear sis Clement is fully recovered!


Bleed :(
Every weekend cmf injured!

19th March, Saturday.
Only managed to sleep for 4 fucking hours because Jgws keep disturbing me asking me to wake up (-.-") But hehehe, he went down to buy 1.5l 100plus for me, gobbled the whole bottle within 10 mins! Super thirsty. Chatted with Angie on the phone for awhile, she's so unlucky! $300 gone when she's drunk. Careless! Lol. Prawn noodles, Kfc, Fish & Chip, Nuggets, Carrot cake & Laksa in 1 day. Oh my gawd! Anqi, please stop it!! Back to topic, Prepared myself & headed to Mbk to meet up with Kimberly cousin & Hasnie. I'm a club hopper! After mbk, headed to Titanium to meet up with Orleng. Melody was there too ;) 1 hour later, headed back to Mbk again. Then to Neverland for Ah long's birthday celebration. So coincidence! Orleng's birthday on the 19th, Ah long's on the 20th. Both biological brothers leh! Hahaha. After neverland, back to mbk again. Woooo. Guiyong came over to fetch us back. The sun already rised :( But Jgws KO-ed immediately after I cleaned up myself. So, I stayed up alone the whole morning lorrrrrrr. I fell down twice in 1 day! Nbcb.

18th March, Friday.
Back to granny's place in the morning while Jgws book in, helped granny vacumm the whole living room as it was super dirty! After that, prepared myself slowly, headed to lot1 alone. Hahaha! Mad, I know! Killer weather that morning. Addicted to an application "Fruit ninja" & "Vege samurai" I kept playing non stop, even when I'm in the cab! Lol. & I guess these two games are the reason for my bad headache! -.-" Went to cottons on, bought a tank top, headed to Laser flair to rent Dvd as I was too bored. Finally! "Homecoming" Hehehe! & Also another one "Altitude" Not bad :D Thanks Jasmine! Did a short & quick catch up with Teopeipei while smoking. Went separate ways aftermath, Jgws booked out early, came over to fetch me back to his place. Not feeling well the whole morning, he applied oilment for me, massage my head & I fell asleep.. Woke up at around 9pm plus, Jgws sent me back to granny's. Did a quick preparation. Cabbed over to fetch Alicia, headed to Titanium for Orleng's birthday! Finally saw Melissa after so long.. Party till dust. Miki sent me back home after supper @ bencoolen. Slept over at Jgws's place again.



I know I'm too blessed :P
Except for "Alicia sim's message" Nbcb! Lol!


Hehehe! This is from Cindy zehzeh! LOVELOVE!

17th March, Thursday.
Stayed up all night with Youngersis as I'm suffering from insomnia. Spent the night talkbox-ing with Melody & Shuana. Talked on the phone with Xiaobui too, for awhile. Have been eating alot recently, sigh. When the clock hits 7am, woke Jgws up as he have to book in. After he left, I KO-ed straight. Thanks to the super high tide, I woke up after 8 hours of sleep. But thank god, I managed to get back to sleep after going to the toilet :) Waited for Jgws to book out, & Off we went to Keat hong for Suki sushi. Cravingggs & satisfied! After eating, Jgws sent me home to get my clothes & then back to Granny's! He went out for awhile & I fell asleep on the sofa alone in the living room, can't imagine that. When I opened my eyes, it was super dark :( Grrr. Spammed quotes as usual & guess who called? Xiaofeng! That siao char bor. Hahaha, I swear she made me laugh from the start of the conver till the end. Chatted with her till Jgws reached, headed to Yewtee square for supper as I'm super hungry. Greedy me :( Didn't sleep at all till the sun rises..


Sometimes you gotta shut the hell up, swallow your pride and accept the way things are. It's not giving up. It's called growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment