Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just because I don't talk about my problems doesn't mean they don't exist.

Friday, 4th March.
12 hours of sleep without popping any sleeping pills. Shiok max! (Y) Woke up, prepared myself, packed my clothings & cabbed to Granny's place alone.. Slacked at granny's place for the whole day. Talkbox-ed with Pearlyn mom while killing my boredom. Hahaha! Granny immediately went to cook when I reached :( So I have no choice but to swallow down a small bowl of rice & prawn eggs & etc.. Love her too much to reject, altho' I'm currently on diet plan. Hmmm.. Just when I was about to take a nap, 5-10 mins later, Alicia called & asked me to quickly prepare & I'm only given like 1/2 an hour. Managed to do it though. Headed to "Oceanz delight" first, & then to Lavender pork liver soup for oceanz's dinner.. Sohboon kept her promise to keep me accompanied on that day. Hehe, Love her lots. Nana next, & then sua to Titanium aftermath. Met pearlyn & Huili there too.. But only chatted for awhile as Huili was drunk, I think? Haha. Melody went down to nana to look for Alicia! But we forgot to tell her that we've left Nana for Titanium! Still, she came down. :) Back to granny's when the sun rises, as usual. KO-ed!

Saturday, 5th March.
Made up my decision, I'm going back to Jgws after I quit working next week. Gonna be a good girl & lead a normal life again. All my friends are super happy for me as they always see me "crazy" all the time when I'm single. Waited for Jgws to come over to fetch me to his place.. While waiting for time to pass, did some catch up.. Woke Alicia up at 10pm, he sent me back to granny's place to quickly prepare myself again (-.-") Hate last min preparations.. Have to rush myself like a mad girl. Damn! Anyhow make up, without lower lid eyeliner :P Hehe. Cabbed to Alicia's place, fetched her & then headed to Titanium. Met up with Melody at the entrance first, chanced upon Sandra & co too.

I was gobbling plain water all the way due to having bad sore throat. 3 bottles of mineral water I guess? Drank 2 to 3 cups only, so, no drunk, no drama. Haha! Accompanied Melody all the way, & My akl just sat at one corner sian sian like that.. Sigh! Surprisingly Eileen siao charbor was there too! As well as Guorong, & Xiaoji. Sun rise again! Went to 668 to pack food for granny, & then poor me suffer from insomnia :( Talked to Jgws on phone. Aiya, apparently everyday suffering from insomnia. Don't know what's the problem with me nowadays.. Kennethcool, Orleng & Melody were drunk. Super funny. Shall not elaborate much. Realized my right leg got blue black again :( Sian! Thanks to Melodydydydy. She kena bully till jialat. Poor thing....


Melody's production! My blueblacks :(


Samantha, as usual. Nana's regular. Haha!


Elaine alibaba :D


Xiaobui haopengyou!

1 comment: