Sunday, March 27, 2011

To be happy, we should learn to accept the things that we can't change. Sometimes, insisting what you want to happen can make things worst.

Was playing Ninja fruit & Vege samurai all night till morning, till afternoon, till evening.. I think my body system cocked up already lah! :( Worse is, Jgws's place don't have my sleeping pills at all. He finally woke up on his own, without my disturbance. Hehehe! Fried chicken sausage + bacon for him. Slacked & watched tv while waiting for time to pass. Headed back to Granny's place. He went to pack dinner for himself & i. Stayed at Granny's place till 9pm + Cabbed back home with Youngersis. I'm super tired already. Gonna KO real soon.. Goodnight readers :)


Taadaa~



Look! Baby's (our dog) cupcakes. Uber cute! *Not for human beings hor!*

No comments:

Post a Comment