Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sexy body & Pretty look are everywhere. Sexy personality & Pretty attitude are.. Rare!


Overdue pictures taken at Mbk.

My wire rubberband & hot pink windproof lighter ley? :(

Woke up after 9 hours of sleep. 5pm, jgws booked out, went home to change/bathe, headed to pack dinner back for granny & i. Haven't been seeing youngersis these few days as our timing are so-so different! Headed to Bukit panjang ikan baka bbq for dinner with hasnie, daryil, kimberly, jgws & marcus. Super duper full! Packed food for granny too, as well as chicken wings for myself. :D
I swear I'm gonna gain weight after staying at granny's for a week :( Diet please, diettttttt!


A nice quote to share : If you tickle me, I'm not gonna be responsible for your injuries :P

No comments:

Post a Comment