Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm not afraid to be alone.

Taken this pic with ai before he went Missing-in-action!

Okay! Since I have nothing better to do, shall update this rotting blog soon. I used to blog with so much enthusiasm, why can't I find back those feeling anymore huh? Hmmm. Anw, I only managed to sleep for that pathetic 1 hour at Jgws's place, sob! I don't know why, but I just keep waking up after falling asleep for less than 10 mins. I gave up! Sat up all night, tweeting & talkbox-ing, as well as whatsapp-ing till he's awake. Went back to Granny's place at around 5pm while he went to pack food for granny, me, uncle & himself.

Super hungry! But as usual, bloated after afew mouthful of mutton rice. Gawd! Rice again? Fattening.. Mopped the floor for granny, bathed & watched tv all the way while waiting for my dearest sis Nouvelle to come over after she knock off :) It's been ages since we last met & I always put aeroplane, so she came on her own accord, to meet me! Hehehe. Did a lot of catch ups. Jgws went to buy fries back for me as I was a lil hungry when night falls.. And then, he went zzZ-ing halfway through when I'm typing my resume!

Well done, Anqi! First step of success, I managed to type out my resume & sent it to 2 companies. Lucks please. Even tho' it fails, at least I've tried :) Actually, I don't have much working experience before lah. The only job I could force myself to recall was, AIG insurance as a tele-marketer, Mouzzy trade, Resort World, Formula1, and bliss & co. Lol! Can't rmb the rest. So just fuck care k? Hmmm, that pig is sleeping beside me now. I'm super boreeeed! The thought of tommorrow sucks. Dragonfly, Mbk & ??? I'm so tired to even think of going out! But as promised, I shall not break 'em then. Okay, Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment