Monday, March 7, 2011

You realize that.. one day everything will come together, maybe not now or not for a while, but one day they will.

A picture snapped by Liling dabian @ Keathong after having our dinner at Suki sushi. Did quite a lot of catch ups with them. I think I did the most at talking about what happened all these while? Followed by Jolene baby. Liling & Yunhan just sit there & laugh, or make us laugh. Especially Yunhan, she's good at giving a "bird face" Hahaha! Had lots of laughters & It's been super long since we last 4 gathered together. Our usual favourite food, chawanmushi, Ebi handroll, Fried tofu, Salmon sushi, Kani tempura.. I was super bloated after afew mouth.

After eating, Jgws came to fetch me. But I went to the weighing machine to weigh, & see my BMI. You know, those kind of machine when you have to stand up & put 20 cents in? Lol! 38kg lah, I was hoping to see 37kg or lesser :( Forced Jolene to weigh herself too. Chanced upon Katherine & her mum. Jgws & I headed back to his crib first, watch tv, spent some time together & then he sent me home. Enjoyed myself with my girls tonight :)

http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com
Do some support & be the first to grab! :)


& Thanks Jolene for this perfume.
(altho' I will never change perfume. hehehe, but will still keep it)

Thanks Liling dabian for the strawberry yoghurt chocolate too!
I'm luvin' it.

1 comment: